Cyril J. Demeyere Limited, established as a Consulting Engineering firm in Tillsonburg in 1963, specializes in municipal and private civil engineering projects.
Projects/ Services include:
- Sanitary sewage collection, pumping stations, lagoons and treatment plants
- Storm sewers and stormwater management
- Road construction
- Water distribution, supply, storage and booster pumping stations
- Municipal drains
- Design of residential and industrial subdivisions
- Surveying/Construction Layout
- Site Inspection
- Environmental assessments
- Road needs studies
- Site plans
- Project Management
- Inventory and Assessment
- Aggregate resource Applications
Our main Municipal clients include Oxford County, Elgin County, City of St. Thomas, Town of Aylmer, Town of Tillsonburg, Township of Malahide and the Municipalities of Bayham and Central Elgin. We also enjoy the confidence of numerous private developers.
CJDL has extensive experience in road reconstruction in an urban environment where the scope of work includes replacement of sanitary sewer, storm sewer and watermain.
Our firm also has considerable experience in, urban servicing, construction of intersecting streets and road widenings, etc. We
have successfully dealt with conditions/recommendations from various levels of government and regulatory agencies and are well versed with MOE, MTO and the Ontario Provincial Standards.
Please click here for a PDF. copy of the CJDL Information Brochure