Cyril J. Demeyere Limited, established as a Consulting Engineering firm
in Tillsonburg in 1963, specializes in municipal and private engineering projects.
Projects/ Services include:
- Sanitary sewage collection, pumping stations, lagoons and treatment plants
- Storm sewers and stormwater management
- Road construction
- Water distribution, supply, storage and booster pumping stations
- Municipal drains
- Servicing of residential and industrial subdivisions
- Environmental assessments
- Road needs studies
- Site plans
- Project Management
- Inventory and Assessment
- Aggregate resource Applications
Our main clients have included the Towns of Tillsonburg and Aylmer, Municipalities of Bayham
and Malahide, City of St. Thomas, County of Elgin, County of Oxford, the Ministry of the
Environment. We also enjoy the confidence of numerous private developers.
CJDL has extensive experience in road reconstruction in an urban environment where the scope
of work includes replacement of sanitary sewer, storm sewer and watermain.
Our firm also has considerable experience in interfacing with MTO on municipal drainage
projects, urban servicing, construction of intersecting streets and road widenings, etc. We
have successfully dealt with conditions/recommendations from various levels of government
and regulatory agencies and are well versed with MOE, MTO and the Ontario Provincial Standards.
Please click here for a PDF. copy of the CJDL Information Brochure